Post 44: Cow milk

Cow + Milk = cow milk. Ok that didn’t turn out catchy. Anyways here’s an illustration I made.

Duration : 20 mins.

There’ll be no huge image for this one.

14 Comments

1. Posted May 9, 2017 at 12:19 am | Permalink

I’d need to check with you here. Which isn’t something I usually do! I get pleasure from reading a publish that will make individuals think. Also, thanks for allowing me to remark!

2. Posted May 11, 2017 at 11:55 am | Permalink

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

3. Posted June 15, 2017 at 1:33 am | Permalink

Very nice article and right to the point. I am not sure if this is actually the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to get some professional writers? Thx :)

4. Posted June 22, 2017 at 12:11 am | Permalink

You are absolutely right! I enjoyed reviewing this info and I will certainly return for more as soon as possible. My website is dealing with vshare download, you could take a glance if you happen to be still interested in this.

5. Posted July 26, 2017 at 2:47 am | Permalink

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

6. Posted July 27, 2017 at 12:49 am | Permalink

In such a visit clients can get the opportunity to obtain an authorized, safe notwithstanding proficient condition. These outings might energize, and a guest can take a gander at the crude awesome thing about the territory.

7. Posted August 3, 2017 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

Evening Desert Safari Dubai, 6 Hours Package included Pick Drop, Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance, Fire Show.Book Deals & Enjoy Best Safari Tour in Dubai.

8. Posted August 16, 2017 at 5:23 pm | Permalink

We are tour operator in Dubai providing Dubai Desert Safari, evening desert safari, overnight desert safari, Dubai city tours and dinner cruises – North Tours

9. Posted August 24, 2017 at 3:00 am | Permalink

Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as other folks think about issues that they just don’t recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

10. Posted November 1, 2017 at 9:44 pm | Permalink

I was speaking to a good friend of mine around this article and about headphones too. I feel you made a few great points on this page, we’re also looking forward to read more material from you.

11. Posted November 2, 2017 at 12:34 am | Permalink

Hello there, you are certainly correct. I constantly go through your content attentively. I’m likewise thinking about smartphone price, perhaps you could talk about that sometimes. Bye.

12. Posted November 2, 2017 at 3:16 am | Permalink

Hi there, what do you think with regards to essential android apps? Pretty impressive matter, right?

13. Posted October 7, 2019 at 9:14 am | Permalink

бетвинер сейчас надежно успела зарекомендовать свой подход на рынке
    спортивных событей. Наноси визит на betwinner регистрация, да и бери вознаграждение поверху на первое пополнение баланса 13021 рублей прямо
    сейчас.

14. Posted October 11, 2019 at 7:02 am | Permalink

Ставки на так называемые теннис заполучили немалую востребованность почитателей всех подряд разновидностей спорт игр.
    Например: 1xslots казино промокод https://bonusi-bukmekerov.ru/betwinner-promokod-pri-registracii/ даёт причастность в указанной промо акции уважаемого
    тобой букмекерского продукта и поэтому выдачу
    приятнейшего бонуса для каждого.